• Map how water flows through your facility’s water systems
• Identify Legionella control locations
• Collaborate and share with your water management program team
• Add diagram to ASHRAE 188 water management plans
• Export report data to fulfill document requirements
Enter your information and get an automatically generated diagram!
• Water system templates you can customize
• Add from a complete list of components
• Show water type: hot, cold, utility
• Draw connections
• Reposition layout of components
Managing risk of Legionella in your building water systems helps prevent disease
Studies show Legionella is found in up to 50% of all building water systems.
Identifying, analyzing, and managing risk empowers you to respond—not react—if Legionella is found.
LegiMapper fulfills ASHRAE 188 section 6.2.3
ANSI/ASHRAE 188-2018: Legionellosis: Risk Management for Building Water Systems describes process flow diagrams as "a step-by-step drawing of a building water system that includes the location of all water processing steps, including but not limited to conditioning, storing, heating, cooling, recirculation, and distribution—that are part of the building water systems."
LegiMapper subscriptions are designed to meet the needs of facilities from small to large. Levels include: professional and business executive. Subscriptions are active for one month and can be renewed monthly or paid annually. LegiMapper support and Legionella consultation is available with each plan and can be purchased al a carte.
Questions about LegiMapper, process flow diagrams, water management plans, ASHRAE 188? Contact us!